Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Please sir, may I have some more" -Oliver Twist

More what you ask? More girls...as though we don't have enough in this family! Yes, we are having another girl. She has no name (at this point) and I haven't the foggiest as to what she should be named. She is due Jan 15, but I think she will arrive right around Jan 1.

And, yes, 6 weeks after this baby is born, I will be going in to have an little outpatient proceedure done :)

-I guess I better get Alex that boy bulldog for Christmas! (I wanted a little dog that I could carry in my purse, like a Cavalier). HA!

4 comments:

...Harry Happenings... said...

I looked up some names and there is an original Swahili same - Kinaya- it means whole; complete. Now that your family is completed it could be appropriate...

Hollie said...

Oh I am so excited for you guys...CONGRATULATIONS! How fun to have 4 girls. Yes, I think it's probably a good idea to get Alex a manly dog to keep him company. =) By the way, I like the suggested name above, very pretty.

Mommy said...

CONGRATS again! I am sure she will be beautiful like the rest of your girls! :) Good for you for getting that procedure done...I made sure I got mine with my last girl :) I was convinced I will only have girls...

Team Harry said...

My dad had 4 girls and he always says he loved it but never had enough bathrooms in the house!! Congrats!!