Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Selah-girl. One Years Old today!

The Birthday Girls day started out fairly well. She was happy and contented. Not a care in the world. I took her to Target to pick out a present. I would show her one toy, she would give it a casual glance before turning to look for something else. Honestly, she didn't seem all that interested. We settled on a box of Duplo Lego's and a cookie monster stuffed animal.
When we got home, we went outside to play. Selah had a great time putting rocks in her mouth and eating sand.

Selah stopped briefly to receive a telephone call from Nana who sang "Happy Birthday" to her.
The sandbox was fun, but Selah was filthy and needed a quick bath!


Hmmm, tasty.
After a brief nap. And a quick dinner.

She broke into tears whenever we turned the lights off to sing Happy Birthday...but the cupcake sure was yummy!

2 comments:

...Harry Happenings... said...

She's beautiful! I am happy you had a wonderful time on her birthday. That cupcake looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Hey, friend! Got your card today--don't know why I don't receive your emails, either, but glad you can get mine. Guess we'll have to be old fashioned and use the phone. Loved reading about the fam and seeing the pictures--where has the time gone? Lucia