Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Grace gets her cast off...Thanksgiving...and sickness

Sawing the cast off
Prying it apart
A Happy Grace.



Well, for some reason my pictures are not uploading to this website right now. But, I wanted to apologize for not blogging lately. Grace did get her cast off the day before Thanksgiving, which was great. But, on Thanksgiving, Grace became very sick and infected almost half of our dinner guests for Thanksgiving (mostly family members), so for three days, it was a little scary. She didn't eat and was throwing up most of the time. Our cousins also got sick, but not as bad as she did. We finally took her to Urgent Care on Sunday night where they gave her a shot to stop the vomiting. It worked and she began to recover. But, I gotta say that she looked like one of those refugee kids, she was so skinny and her eyes were sunken in. We kept her home on Monday and were so pleased so see that her energy and her appetite came back. She went to school on Tuesday and has been well thus far. Whew! What a week.

4 comments:

Team Harry said...

Sorry to hear about Grace getting sick.. Holidays have got to be the worst time to b sick. I'm sure she's glad she got her cast off!! God Bless!!

...Harry Happenings... said...

Oh poor Grace. She finally gets her cast off and then she gets sick. I'm sure you're all exhausted and recovering. I'm glad to hear she's doing better!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Gracie mycah

Mommy said...

Oh wow! You had a busy weekend! Sorry to hear about Grace. I am glad she is well now. Thanks for the comment on my blog. It was a fun time! Nancy