Okay, so Mary had a great idea. She said, "Wouldn't it be great to find a cool cactus and take family pictures? I could find one in South Moutain park." And Dawniele said, "Yea, that's a great idea!" Well, we didn't get into the mountain very far...it was hot! Mary brought sweat cloths and bottled water. After some deliberation about which cactus to actually use in the pictures, where we should stand in relation to the sun, and about 20 other decisions that needed to be made, including threatening our children to look at the camera and smile...let alone Selah who had her own agenda as to where she wanted to look and when and that she didn't want to wear the cute bow I bought her....
We wound up with about 50 pictures to choose from, these are the ones you probably WON'T see on our Christmas cards. But, it was fun. And for the most part, the girls were really good.
3 years ago










3 comments:
Love the b-day invite/announcement. Good choice on the wording! :) Nancy
Cute pictures...I wonder what Craig, Emily and I are talking about waving our hands like that?
Cute, Cute!! Family pictures can be soooo stressful! I like the slide show... I gotta learn to do that myself!!
Post a Comment