I am so thankful for how God confirms for me daily of his Love for me and his love for the things that I love.
John 15:7 says, "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."
I am not saying that I always abide in Him. But I sincerely try to do that each and every day. And I am thankful that God gives grace too...
When I think to myself, "what am I doing?" and I start to doubt that I am going the direction that God intends for me to go, I receive confirmation that this is right. I think to myself, well, I should go back to practicing social work.
Its something I know.
Its something I am familiar with.
I can do a good job at that. and then I start looking for jobs.
I might receive a call.
I might receive an interview.
But I do not receive anything past that and discouragement sets in.
Then I look at my business. Hmmm, not a whole lot on my schedule right now. So, is THIS what you have for me Lord? Then I am reminded, "Dawniele...you have been at this for five months! It takes time. You are doing well" Then I receive an inquiry. A telephone call. A booking. I go out and I LOVE it. I talk to my photography friends, those who have been at this business a lot longer than I have and they provide support, help and suggestions and I am thankful for them and for those that entrust their family with me for such a short period of time.
And I love everything about photographing and capturing family moments. And no matter what, God has HIS hand in THAT.
So I will keep praying. Keep abiding. Keep trusting. God delivers. That's awesome.
3 years ago








2 comments:
You really are right where God wants you to be. He's given you so much talent! :)
How fun that you tried the recipe! I'm so glad that you like it. We liked it, too! You never know with my cooking! Ha! :)
That's very nice of you to say Pineapple Princess...coming from you who is quite talented in this area :) Thank you very much
Post a Comment