Last night we went with our church to see the AZ diamond backs play. Let's just say this was no small feat. Once we finally got there, thanks Paulo Wenegast for showing us the way (from Canada-no doubt), got settled, got food....it was time to get up again and go the bathroom. Then, we all got settled again, and Selah decided she didn't want to sit and watch the game. So, Alex takes her down to the Sandlot, which is a play area for the kids. In the mean time, the girls and I sit and watch the game. Grace continually asking, is it over yet? Hmmm....So around 8:30 we decide that its time to go. I think it was like the 5th inning and the Diamond Backs were down by 4 runs. We gather all of our gear, go and get the stroller out of guest services (which is a super cool service) and away we go. The stadium is beautiful. We will definitely go back. The kids section of the stadium is very nice. There is also a restaurant that has a balcony overlooking the field,so if we eat there, we can stay and watch a couple of innings of the game- we might do that next time.
3 years ago








2 comments:
I love the pictures! You guys have such a cute family. Sounds like a fun night.
I'm sure any outing w/ 4 kids in an adventure!! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment