Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Giveaway 2009

Mothers Day 2009
Thanks Nancy! I never win anything....ever! So I am certainly going to try to win something.

Mother’s Day 2009 Giveaways•Crock-Pot® Smart-Pot® Slow Cooker
•Mother’s Day Bouquet from Teleflora
•$300.00 gift card to The Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts•
Pride and Prejudice: Blu-Ray Edition AND a Blu-Ray player
•HP Mini 1000 XP Edition•Kodak EASYSHARE W1020 Wireless Digital Frame with Home Decor Kit
•$50 gift cards to Stop and shop and Giant
•Charm Jewelry from Things Remembered
•WomenHeart’s All Heart Family Cookbook
•$50 Macy’s Gift Card
•Hearts and Berries Edible Arrangement
•Elliot Lucca Ellene Satchel
•Toshiba Portege A600
•Coach Parker Hippie Purse
•Kodak EASYSHARE M380 Digital Camera


I love purses and satchels and gadgets and gidgets...but I think i would love the $300 gift card to Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts or a laptop...then I would really be plugged in.
Wish me luck! I wish you all luck too!

4 comments:

Mommy said...

I never win either, but I thought I would try. I wish you luck! I'd be happy to win ANYTHING on the list..lol! :)

Mommy said...

I don't know if you have to enter the giveaway every day. I didn't. I feel the same way...probably won't win anyways :)

Mommy said...

I didn't win anything either...oh well.... I needed to try :)

Team Harry said...

Did you win??