Once again, this Christmas, the girls were visted by the Christmas angel. If you don't know who that is, it is the angel who changes your old pajamas into new pajamas on Christmas eve, so that when you wake up in the morning, you have new pajamas on! This works only for the children....Anyway, the Christmas angel visited our house again this year.
Also, instead of buying a bunch of little things, Alex and I decided to invest in something the family could enjoy. That would be the Wii! And how fun it has been. The girls did get individual gifts (thanks to our generous Grandma, Nana and Poppy) but I think they received just the right amount of gifts for the holidays.
My Mom and I stayed up until 11:30 on Christmas Eve making the cutest lady bug blanket for Selah. Its adorable (I will have to admit!). Half of the time was spent trying to decipher the sewing instructions! But it was worth it.
We hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.








2 comments:
The girls all look so cute in their jammies. That's so fun that you guys got a Wii. I totally want one. I'm so glad you had such a great Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful 2009.
I love your girls' jammies...how cute! A Wii huh??? Fun! Sounds like you all had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment