Christmas
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper on Christmas eve... I love the rush of finally putting them to bed and then racing around like a maniac trying to remember where I stashed the stuff and wrapping it.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial. No bugs. No allergies.
3. When do you take it down? Well because we put it up earlier this year, I will probably take it down before New Years. As much as I like all the stuff, I am usually anxious to put it all away.
4. Do you like eggnog? Love it. Shamrock Farms, a local dairy in AZ, has a really good one...very fresh tasting.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? I had a ballerina doll that when you depressed the crown, she would spin. My jealous cousins broke her though! (I still haven't forgiven them)!
6. Hardest person to buy for? I agree Jessica, my parents are hard to buy for too and so is Alex's mother. My sister in law Cindy knows to start receiving my frantic emails right around the beginning of Dec questionning her about what to buy. But, I think we found a good gift for her this year...maid service.
7. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Everyone will receive ours AFTER the baby is born...so it will be like a New Years announcement kinda thing.
8. Favorite Christmas movie? I really like those clay cartoons, Rudolph, Frosty....
9. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everythings!!1
0. Lights on the tree? Our tree came pre-lit which is heaven on earth!
11. Favorite Christmas song? Okay, so I have a few. There is a song on a Bebe Winans CD that I got from Starbucks a few Chrsitmases ago where he sings a duet with Rob Thomas called A Christmas song....love it. I also love love love O Holy Night- sung by a man. But, I recently heard it sung by a woman and I love it so much. I also like Breath of Heaven.
12. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We usually stay home and have people come to us!
13. Angel or star on top of the Christmas tree? Right now, there is nothing up there. I like a star, but I haven't found one that I have really really liked...so its empty.
14. Favorite ornament theme or color? Well, in years past, I have been collecting silver ornaments and decorations...but I have also allowed the girls to put up their ornaments as well. This year, I decided to not have anything but my silver stuff and to get them a smaller tree for their ornaments. So, to answer the question, silver is my theme.
15. What do you want for Christmas this year? Honestly, nothing. I can't think of one thing that can't wait until another time of year. I did tell Alex to get me the perfume I wore when we got married.
3 years ago








1 comments:
Our tree is pre lit too!! Isn't it the best!!
We found our Angel topper at Target... its really nice : )
Post a Comment