Monday, December 15, 2008

Hello!

Well, still no baby...that's a good thing.

Still no baby name...that's a bad thing.

Like most people this year, Christmas will be simplified and streamlined...a good thing.

We are purchasing family oriented gifts like board games and less junk (like plastic toys etc...)...a good thing.

I can't wear a belt...a bad thing.

But, I am looking forward to doing so very soon- I have seen some very cute ones...a good thing.

I miss my CA friends and hope they have a wonderful Christmas! Sorry we couldn't come out this year, but with baby do very soon- probably not a good idea...a good/bad thing.

The Spring time is looking excellent for a visit though...a very good thing!

I am hoping to take more pictures this year and start scrapbooking again...a good thing.

Maybe we should take some video of Selah, it has been two years and there isn't one video tape with her on it...a bad thing (LOL).

1 comments:

...Harry Happenings... said...

I like your "reflections" and see that you are embracing life by the horns! What about "Sheba"? lol