Saturday, August 3, 2013

i give you a key in exchange for a ring....

You may be wondering what this is all about. Its something that I have wanted to do for awhile now and was reminded of it at a recent wedding I photographed. I spoke with Eden about how important it was to not give her heart away to just anyone. I gave her a key to represent how it was locked away until she met the man that she would marry. I told her to that her Daddy was going to take her out on a date and talk about how he wanted to hold the key to her heart until he walked her down the aisle one day. In exchange, he would give her a ring. The ring to be exchanged for her wedding ring. This ring is to be a reminder of the talk they had and the talk they will have in the future about God and purity and love.




0 comments: