Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Damaris turns 1:




Well, my little nut turned one on January 3rd. I still can't believe it!

I marveled the entire month of December how in 2008 she wasn't even there. I don't remember doing this with the other three...but maybe its because she is the last one.

Birthday party was pretty simple.
Just our family.
And a huge cake.


Which she wanted nothing to do with.
But, I was able to snap off a few shots of her. We are so lucky to have her with us. I laugh becuase this sweet little nugget has the biggest temper of them all. Oh boy, we are in for it I think! But she is also a lover. She is quick so smile and laugh and loves to be right in the thick of things with her big sisters. If she doesn't want it, she turns her head away. If she wants it, she opens her mouth (which is full of teeth).
Oh boy, what are we going to do with this one?


3 comments:

melifaif said...

What a sweet baby girl. Happy birthday baby. Lovely pics.

Pineapple Princess said...

Happy first birthday, beautiful girl! :)

Hollie said...

She is so beautiful. Happy Birthday sweet girl!