Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Not much going on...

Hey there, not much going on here. Getting ready for a quick trip to CA for Fall Break. During which I will attend my 20th year High School reunion. I didn't think I would want to go to this, but I am actually looking forward to seeing old friends and just hanging out for awhile. In fact, one of my high school friends,who just so happened to be class president and valedictorian, found a dress for me from H&M. We don't have this store here in Phoenix, yet, and apparently this dress has been sold out for weeks. But she walked into her local H&M store and there it was. She UPSed it to me and I should receive it today. But, here is a photo...so cute.


I also ordered two dresses from Victoria Secret, I received one of them, but it just won't work. Funny, I think I'm too short and shy to pull it off. but the other comes tomorrow, so hopefully I will have two to choose from.



This one is cute and flirty. I ordered it in hot tamale, it comes tomorrow.I think




I am too modest for this one. Its cute, but the back was cut out and a little too clingy. and, I ordered it in orange juice...orange...just a bit too much for me!

Looking forward to signing myself and the girls up for a Secret Keeper Conference coming to Phoenix. Check it out at www.secretkeepergirl.com. Its all about teaching girls Biblical purity, modesty and beauty.

1 comments:

Hollie said...

You are too cute! I love all of the dresses and think you would look fabulous in any of them. Good luck & have fun at your reunion.