I actually am so amazed that God, in his infinite wisdom, knew that I was going to have another girl. She is such a blessing. They all are really! And to think that 15 months ago I was railing against God as to how I could be pregnant- again! And questioning, what He was thinking in making me so. Don't get me wrong- somedays it is difficult and when I look at what the future might bring, with FOUR GIRLS, I shudder. But, God is awesome and will help Alex and I through life with these four gems. But,this spread is about Damaris.
This pictures are unedited. I look forward to turning on Photoshop and seeing what I come up with.
3 years ago








2 comments:
Great photos of Damaris, she is getting so big and still beautiful:) Also love the photo of you and the fam! Hope you are well!
Damaris looks so much like Grace!
Post a Comment