As I delve deeper and deeper into wanting to make my joy (photography) more than just a hobby, I am getting excited. Everyday I have stumbled upon someone else's photography blog, or website and can look at beautiful pictures and dream of someday having my own beautiful pictures. I am also finding some very cool websites and photo actions that [hopefully] will help my pictures look even better. I have a photoshop program, that I am at a loss as to how to use it, but I will get a book, do some web searches and pray a lot. I have plans to take a class on how to use all the bells and whistles on my camera next mond. And as I take more and more pictures, I am learning about lighting, faces, expressions, body language. I'm excited. I wish I had started a long time ago. But, its never to late to start and the Lord is with me. I am not sure where this will all lead to. Maybe it will just remaina serious hobby. But I have friends who have my back and who are thankfully letting me photograph their children and family-so we will see.
3 years ago








2 comments:
Good luck! I wish I had time so you could photograph my girls, but won't happen. I can't wait to see how your business grows :)
I'm so excited for you. Good luck with everything. Photography can be so beautiful and inspiring.
Post a Comment