Alex came up with my mother's day gift all by himself. I think it came out wonderfully. Now I just need to find a place to hang it. I was really surprised and the thoughtfulness and the work he and the girls put into the gift.
3 years ago
We are a family of FIVE pink Megaphones and One Blue. But, don’t let the BLUE one fool you…He loves every minute of it!
Alex came up with my mother's day gift all by himself. I think it came out wonderfully. Now I just need to find a place to hang it. I was really surprised and the thoughtfulness and the work he and the girls put into the gift.
6 comments:
Love it!! How very special!! I love the gifts our kids make, no matter how much it costs!!
Happy Mothers Day!
How sweet and thoughtful of Alex. Pictures are always a great gift!!! Be blessed, girl!
That is the sweetest gift. It turned out so cute, I love it!
Oh I love that! What a cute idea and very thoughtful for a man...lol :) Great job Alex!
What an excellent give! I would cherish that one:)
Wonderful, i think its wonderful that you and Alex would endeavor to take the pink little ladies to a baseball game, even with the littlest angel. Hats off to you and Alex, keep up the quality time dates. I love this...
Auntie
P.S. i'm stil getting lost, but its a wonderful, exciting adventure!
Post a Comment