Friday, April 3, 2009

New and Novel???-Maybe not

I am going to try something new, novel, and cutting edge. Just to see if I can actually do it.

Here it is:

I am going to WRITE DOWN EVERY PURCHASE I MAKE FOR ONE MONTH!

Wow! There you have it!

Every single one.

Why?

Because I am often amazed at how quickly the money goes when it doesn't really seem like I am spending any. I have a feeling that most of my purchases go to grocery stores and eating out, but I might be suprised. And if they do go to those two areas the most, the question would be why? This will be a challenge for me. There are some things that I would like to do in the [near]future [i hope] and I need to figure out where the money is going so that I am more conscience of spending.

Hopefully I don't forget about this in say, like, one day. But I guess if I do, I just pick up where I left off and continue on the journey.

1 comments:

Mommy said...

I need to do the same...what a great idea! Where did you come up with that? Are you actually posting each purchase on the blog?