Monday, March 30, 2009

Blogging

I was asked to just blog....because this person wanted to see something other than our Archeology Expo a few weeks ago! Its not like there isn't anything going on I just didn't think there was anything interesting going on. But okay, I can just blog (I guess).

I was particularly thankful for receiving a telephone call from a friend back in CA. It was a a complete surprise and it was nice to catch up for a few minutes. Speaking with her made me realize how much I missed those long lasting friendships from home and I cannot wait to spend some time with my loved ones when I am there in July.

1 comments:

Mommy said...

I think it's great that you can blog just about anything and everything. I have been trying to update my blog every day, but don't know if I can keep up with that. I like the idea of journals and this is the best I can do. You asked about the website for the girls hair...well let's see....I spend a lot of time reading blogs, tons of blogs and that's how I find them. It's my addiction..lol! You can find a blog about ANY topic that interests you. I love it!