
I don't know if this little volumn will be as good as the Harry Potter series, but I am looking forward to it.
I did just finish reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyers, which was good. But, I think I got a little sick of the "I love you forever" thing with the teenage girl and the vampire. It got to be a bit much....especially since I have all girls and hope NOT to hear them telling anyone "I'll love you forever" for a very very long time :)
3 years ago








2 comments:
Twilight definitely is written for teenagers!! I can't believe how early kids have crushes nowadays!! It starts in gradeschool!!
So will you venture on to book 2?
I never got into the Harry Potter series. I probably should read them, I've heard they're great.
I must admit that I fell into the Twilight frenzy. The lovey-dovey stuff is a bit much but I thought they were very entertaining books. =)
Post a Comment