We are a family of FIVE pink Megaphones and One Blue. But, don’t let the BLUE one fool you…He loves every minute of it!
Oh they all look so cute! We haven't seen you guys in such a long time I can see all of the girls have grown! We need to get together!
Catchy headline!!Too cute!!
Cute costumes! It was great to see you at the halloween festival!
They all look so adorable. I can't believe how much Selah has grown. She's too cute. Glad to hear you guys had a fun Halloween.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh they all look so cute! We haven't seen you guys in such a long time I can see all of the girls have grown! We need to get together!
Catchy headline!!
Too cute!!
Cute costumes! It was great to see you at the halloween festival!
They all look so adorable. I can't believe how much Selah has grown. She's too cute. Glad to hear you guys had a fun Halloween.
Post a Comment