Not much has been going on....
Summer just continues and one day seems to run right into the next.
I have been working Th/Fri at Banner Desert Medical Center in the Women and Infant Center. It with all the brand new babies! So that is fun. I actually enjoy the work and look forward to going. It is nice to get out of the house.
If you haven't already...check out Pastor Paul Sheperd at www.enduringtruth.org . He is an incredible and gifted teacher. He is doing a study on the Fruit of the Spirit which is excellent. I love to listen to him when I can. I wish I lived in the Bay Area of CA, because that's where his church is!
Let's see, what else? We haven't found out the sex of the baby yet. We had an ultrasound done for free at a place called Storkvision.com, and they were 99.9% certain of sex...but, since I am still several weeks before it can be called "official" I won't say anything right now :P)
There really isn't much going on. Eden, Grace and Selah are doing well. Alex just got promoted and with the promotion, he is working from home. So, that has been a bit of an adjustment. We don't really have an office space, so we have had to find space for him. We are still adjusting and the girls have been doing great with minding their voices when he is on the telephone.
School starts in about 3 1/2 weeks. I can't wait! The girls have been arguing a little more than ususal, so my guess is that they can't wait either.
But we are all healthy. We wish we could have gotten out to California to see family and friends. But, hopefully by the end of the year.
-dc
3 years ago








1 comments:
I wish you knew the sex of baby Castellanos! We are excited for you guys!!! We are enduring the heat, husband working from home and anticipating School starting as well. Fortunately school starts next week for Em. We miss seeing you guys! We need to get together again, soon!
Mary
Post a Comment