Metro Phoenix forecast
Thu 112 / 87
Fri 112 / 86
Sat 113 / 86
Sun 112 / 85
Mon 109 / 84
Tue 108 / 83
Wed 108 / 83
Thu 112 / 87
Fri 112 / 86
Sat 113 / 86
Sun 112 / 85
Mon 109 / 84
Tue 108 / 83
Wed 108 / 83
It is so hot here! I don't even want to go swimming because of the brightness and unrelenting heat of the day! Aagh! Last year, it didn't bother me...this year? Boy, can you feel it. It woudl be nice to have a pool now. I could let the girls swim outside, while I sat inside watching from a window! Selah loves to swim and we have to watch her closely because she will just step off into the water if given the chance. Alex has been taking the girls swimming in the evening, which is really nice. The sun has gone down, but the water is still warm and pleasant!
I feel so awful for those people in the midwest with the flooding. The weather is really wacky all over the place. I think the Lord is trying to call us to Him. If you know anyone who is living in those areas, or maybe you have neighbors from those areas, reach out to them. This is tragic for the entire region.
I will try to start taking more pictures. I just realized I haven't taken any in a long time. And I love taking them!









2 comments:
I hear ya sister! We're pretty much the same here. Just a few degrees cooler, but really what's a few degrees when it's 105 outside? I sure miss having a community pool to swim in. But you're right, it's almost too hot & bright to enjoy that even.
It was 100 degrees here today!! I know you guys are miserable!! Stay Cool!!
Post a Comment