Monday, June 2, 2008

Grace has a Mani-Pedi Party!







For Grace's 7th birthday this year, we decided to let her invite a few friends over and have a girly manicure-pedicure party. It was so much fun! Eight of her friends came over. Thankfully my mother and my friend Jill were here so we could transport all eight girls to the manicure pedicure place. Initially the guy told me it would take 15 minutes per girl. So I was thinking like two people would be working with us, two girls every 15-20 minutes....that should easily be an hour. Little did I know that he set forth his entire work force on us...7 workers! Each had a girl. So what I had scheduled to take an hour, actually took 30 minutes all together! That surely messed up my schedule. But, it was so much fun and the girls were great together.




Thanks to Emily, Liesl, Julia, Regan, Acacia, Morgan and Macy for making this a great day for Grace!

2 comments:

Mommy said...

What girly fun! Too cute! I am sure I am heading that way with 2 girls huh?? :) Love it! Happy B-day Grace!

Hollie said...

What a fun idea, I love it! I bet the girls had a blast. Happy late Birthday Grace!
Too funny, I know Morgan's mom. She and my sister-in-law are like best friends. They're a fun family.