Okay, well I guess the Lord has spoken for this charter school. In the 2nd grade there was ONE opening (Yes, One) and 56 students trying to get in. Grace is #19 on the waiting list. In 4th grade there was ONE opening (Yes, ONE) and Eden is number #21...so it is highly unlikely that enough students will fail to show that they can get in this year. I am dissapointed. So, right now, I am not stressed [so to speak] just wondering what to do. I am just frustrated that I have had to go through this cycle since we moved here. Very discouraging. But, the Bible says that we are to take heart in knowing that God knows what we don't know and to have faith particuarly when we can't see [know] what is going on.
3 years ago








2 comments:
Well, I know you've been struggling with this for a while. God knows where you need to be and He's going to make sure you are where He wants you. Where do you put a light? In the dark.
Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see you good works and glorify your Father in heaven."
I am praying that you will continue to have peace!
God will perfect that which concerns us... Ps 138
Post a Comment