If you are reading this this week, please pray for us and the school situation here in Maricopa. I am not sure what the deal is, but it is not good. I have not been happy with any of the choices we have had since moving here in 2006. There is one very established, really good charter school that I am going to go to tonight to see if the girls get in. There is a Christian school that I know they can get into as well. But, then, there is the money factor. Both of these schools is outside of Maricopa, one in Awahautukee and the other in Chandler. So, as you think about us this week, please pray that the Lord would direct our paths and whatever happens that it will be well “with my soul.”
3 years ago








1 comments:
Oh Dawniele....even though my girls are not in school yet, I can sort of relate. I grew up in Private schools all my life. I am not a fan of public schools and it's a SORE subject between Steve and I. I will remember to pray for your family in this situation. Good luck and keep me posted!
Post a Comment