Grace earned a Ice Skating Day with her Brownie Troop as a reward for their cookie sales this year! There were ten girls from her troop and a ton of other people enjoying the ice skating rink.
This was her first experience ice skating and even though her lips turned purple, she really liked it!
It was fun watching her "walk" across the ice. If she fell down, she got right back up...dusted off her gloves and kept on skating.

The girls took a break in the video arcade.

The girls took a break in the video arcade.
This might be a fun way to beat the heat this summer!








4 comments:
Fun! Fun! Fun!! That is one thing I've never been good at!! Not very many people from California pick up Ice skating at an extra curricular activity... I think it's great!!
That is too cute! I love the video, it looks like she's having lots of fun. I didn't know you could do that on here, I'll have to try to figure it out.
It was so great to see you guys again this weekend. We miss the old neighborhood SO MUCH. I'm so glad we can keep in touch through blogging.
That looks like fun! My girls are a little too young, but definitely will take them some day! :)
Post a Comment