Today was Chandler Christian Church's friend day picnic. It was a lot of fun. Last year, we had just moved here, so we went hoping to meet other families that lived in Maricopa.

This year was equally as nice. But I did realize that still really don't know a whole lot of people at the church. I guess we better get more involved.

Alex and the girls are my totem pole!
The park it was held at was called Tumbleweed Park, just about 2 miles away from the church. It was a great park. A lot of covered play area! Yea. It was fun.








2 comments:
It was good to see you at the picnic Dawniele! Let me know when I can come over to play with backgrounds :)
Looks like a very fun family day. I like the totem pole picture, cute idea.
I always feel the same way about getting to know people. I don't know why it's so hard. It's so much easier when you just live right next door to great people. =)
Post a Comment