Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter 2008

Easter this year was mellow. On Saturday we went to the local park. A church was having a Easter Egg hunt. More than 1,000 kids showed up for the event. Saturday night, we went to church to celebrate Easter. Last Easter I remembered waking up to worship for sunrise service at the park, so I wanted to try and attend this year. I went to Sunrise Service for Calvary Chapel of Maricopa and it was really quite nice. Sunday afternoon we took some pictures of the girls. I think they look great! Selah was cooperative...then uncooperative...then apparently hot, because she decided to take a dip in the kiddie pool while wearing her Easter dress. We spent all of Easter day together and that was a blessing too.

3 comments:

...Harry Happenings... said...

The girls looks so pretty in the Easter dresses! How cute Selah couldn't wait to get in the pool she just hopped in her dress!

Team Harry said...

What a cute moment w/ Selah in the pool w/ her Easter dress!! Happy Easter!!

Mommy said...

Cute dresses! Go Selah!!! She is not messing around is she?? :) I am glad you had a great Easter!