From my family to you...Have a Happy New Year!
Isaiah 43:18 says,
"Do not call to mind the former things,
Or ponder things of the past.
Behold, I will do something new,
Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it?"
v 21 says,
"The people whom I formed for Myself
Will declare My praise."
Don't look at last year and remember the "former things" look ahead, because the Lord will do something new in your life and in mine. I pray that for you. Also, remember to DECLARE HIS PRAISE!








3 comments:
Thanks for the encouraging words!! Nice page... love it!!
Hey girl! We were just reading your blog-me,my sis, and my mom. We want to wish you a Happy New Year and tell you that we love and miss you!!! :-)
I love these verses!!! Never read them before. Very encouraging! I feel like 2008 will be a great year for many of us! :) Wish you the best too! Nancy
Post a Comment