Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fall Festival at Chandler Christian Church.

Emily and Grace have been friends since Pre-school. We were so happy when their family moved to Phoenix!
Eden is climbing up the rock wall. She is determined to make it to the top.
With a little bit of coaching...she made it!

Four friends: a cat, Pippi Longstocking, a girl, and a baby :)
Grace got to go on stage during the circus act and spin a plate on her finger.
Selah is just not sure what is going on!

4 comments:

...Harry Happenings... said...

We had such a great time with you guys. Thanks for inviting us! The girls always enjoy spending time with each other and so do we!
I'm glad you had a great Halloween in your neighborhood.

Mommy said...

Thank you for the compliments on my blog! I enjoy doing fun things to it! Sounds like you had a great Halloween also. I am starting to like Maricopa and my neighborhood a little more too. It's taking me some time, but it will happen. It is so nice to have met new great friends like you! :) The girls look very cute in their costumes.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

We had one on the 31st. It was so much fun!Call me,please. Luv u, Mycah King

Team Harry said...

I love that picture of Selah!! That's so neat that you guys have Mary, Craig, and Em... you will b blessed!!