Yes this is a purple wall. It was Alex's inspiration!



We are almost done! We have been painting like wild things over this last weekend. It has been crazy, but it is so nice to have paint on the walls and pictures hanging. We plan on adding a couch, new dining table, and a buffet table...but all in good time. I will be able to finish the girls' rooms soon....poor Eden has been so patient (her room is next)! My favorite wall is the one with the Hallmark Family Tree on it. I was truly inspired to put up old pictures of our family. You can't see it, but there is Alex's parents wedding picture, a picture of Alex's father in the kitchen, a picture of me at 2 years old, a picture of my grandmother and my great grandfather and also a picture of the girls. I love this wall and I hope family will send more pictures to add. I have more pictures, but need frames! Hopefully this wall will be full soon.








1 comments:
I love what you did with the paint color! That family tree looks awesome!
Post a Comment