God had given me some very good friends. I don't know what I would do without you in my life. Thank you Lord for Bonnie, Mechelle, Kari, Lucia, Gina, Corrine, Jerrilee, Kim, Michelle R., Christina, Ruth,Viktoria, Kasey, The Allens, Lori K., Elvia and the Grace Christian School gang...I didn't get to see everyone this visit, but I certainly thought of you.
I also thank God for my new friends in Arizona, Robin, Cherise, Angie, Jennifer, and Jane, Jill, Cheryl...Gosh, there's a bunch of you now! And Mary H. who is a CA friend and soon to be an Arizona one too (YAY...only 20 minutes away).

And the girls Thank God for friends since infancy (Allison, Eric, Jack and Ben) and all of our friends along the way (Kloe, Kaden, Grace J., Sarah J., Emily, Matthew, Chandler, Skylar, Ashley, Austin, Anthony Jr....Allison King, Brittney, Shea, Emily H., Abigail, Connor, Mycah, "T", Cailin, Landon, Acacia, Troop 314 and Troop 646...the list goes on and on.








Yes, we headed back to CA for another week of visiting friends and family. On our way to CA, we were delayed almost two hours on a stretch of freeway just outside Blythe, CA. Unfortunately, there was a rather serious accident and a helicopter had to be flown in to transport the victim. We were stuck between an onramp and the accident was in front of an offramp...so like everyone else, we got out of car and walked around the freeway until the police gave us the 5 minute rule and told us to get back into our cars! The rest of our trip to CA was uneventful.
I also thank God for my new friends in Arizona, Robin, Cherise, Angie, Jennifer, and Jane, Jill, Cheryl...Gosh, there's a bunch of you now! And Mary H. who is a CA friend and soon to be an Arizona one too (YAY...only 20 minutes away).
And the girls Thank God for friends since infancy (Allison, Eric, Jack and Ben) and all of our friends along the way (Kloe, Kaden, Grace J., Sarah J., Emily, Matthew, Chandler, Skylar, Ashley, Austin, Anthony Jr....Allison King, Brittney, Shea, Emily H., Abigail, Connor, Mycah, "T", Cailin, Landon, Acacia, Troop 314 and Troop 646...the list goes on and on.









Yes, we headed back to CA for another week of visiting friends and family. On our way to CA, we were delayed almost two hours on a stretch of freeway just outside Blythe, CA. Unfortunately, there was a rather serious accident and a helicopter had to be flown in to transport the victim. We were stuck between an onramp and the accident was in front of an offramp...so like everyone else, we got out of car and walked around the freeway until the police gave us the 5 minute rule and told us to get back into our cars! The rest of our trip to CA was uneventful.
During our week, we got to visit lots of friends, which was really nice. It was fun going to the beach with the gang...most of the kids that were there have known Eden and Grace since they were babies and vice versa...I am just amazed at how big everyone has gotten. The girls had fun attending VBS this week. During VBS they learned to be "not so Secret Agents" for the Lord...it was great!









1 comments:
What a bummer having to sit on the freeway-I had no idea you went through that. I gues when life gives you lemons...
Post a Comment